The Healing Concepts Of A Spike MatEver heard of a spike mat? Nor had I. Sounded a bit scary. And in fact its actually Depending on the original bed of nails. Only, of course, you will find no nails any much more, theyre significantly more like Tips. Soft and rounded. And too the notion is, as you lie back on them, these Suggestions work like acuprespositive on the acu issues down your back. What does that do for you? It gives a non-invasive sort of acupuncture and reflexology, which delivers a entire bunch of benefits, from deep relaxation to pain relief in back, neck and shoulders. A friend recommended I try one for a chronic shoulder problem. Plus I wasnt sleeping so well, and it helped with both. The mat I bought from Mysa is about the size of a mat you have inside your bathroom and consists of a soft pad of a
[Hugger Mugger - Para Rubber Mat (river) - Accessories ]
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Hugger Mugger - Para Rubber Mat River - Accessories
Hugger Mugger - Para Rubber Mat (river) - Accessories :
Labels:
home,
hugger mugger,
hugger mugger - para
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment